Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- 84% RealFleece Merino wool
- 9% Nylon
- 7% Lycra
- All Icebreaker merino wool meets criteria and the five freedoms of the lambs
- Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap
- Offset shoulder seams prevent friction
- Thumb loops keep sleeves in place
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Zippered hand and chest pockets
- Flatlock seams prevent friction
- Temperature regulating
- Merino pocket lining
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 429g
A technical midlayer designed to insulate and breathe during cold, high-output days up in the mountains, out on the slopes or on the trails, the updated Descender Long Sleeve Zip from Icebreaker is designed for those on the move.
Made with textured RealFleece fabric with corespun fibers, the Icebreaker Descender features a high-loft brushed back with heat-trapping channels to help regulate your temperature during technical high-exertion pursuits like skiing, climbing or running in cold conditions.
Lighter-weight side panels help manage moisture and dump excess heat when you’re moving fast, and the zippered chest pocket with media cord port keeps your music flowing or stashes small essentials.
- Sleeves: Long Sleeves
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Icebreaker
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Insulated
- Fabric: Polyamide
- Washing instructions: Machine washable at 40°C
- Ideal For: Athleisure
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 399
About the brand
At this moment, 95% of Icebreaker’s total material composition consists of merino wool or natural fibres. This year the company will carry on exploring and creating bio-based substitutes for elastane, polyester and nylon. Icebreaker looks to nature for solutions and for imaginative ways to do more with less. Using what nature offers and evolving as it does, Icebreaker makes it possible for customers to select natural alternatives, in turn safeguarding our planet for generations to come.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.