Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Adventure, Lifestyle, Hiking
- 100% Merino wool jersey
- All Icebreaker merino wool meets criteria and the five freedoms of the lambs
- Free of plastic microfibres and petrochemical-based synthetics
- Naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable
- Offset shoulder seams to prevent friction
- Regulates body temperature
- Odour resistant
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 112g
With capabilities as varied as the adventures you'll take it on, the Tech Lite II Short Sleeve Tee is icebreaker’s most versatile merino tech tee. The Tech Lite features lightweight, breathable and naturally odor-resistant 150gm jersey fabric, made with 100% pure merino wool. Offset shoulder seams to reduce chafing when traveling with a pack.
Inspired by nature, icebreaker harnesses the performance qualities of natural fibers to offer an alternative to clothing based on petrochemical synthetics. Merino is an annually renewable fiber that naturally resists odors, keeps you cool when it’s hot and warm when it’s not, and lets your skin breathe for comfort all day, every day.
- Sleeves: Short Sleeves
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Icebreaker
- Technical features: Odour resistant
- Fabric: Wool
- Ideal For: Everyday Walking
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Washing instructions: Machine washable
- Weight (g): 112
About the brand
At this moment, 95% of Icebreaker’s total material composition consists of merino wool or natural fibres. This year the company will carry on exploring and creating bio-based substitutes for elastane, polyester and nylon. Icebreaker looks to nature for solutions and for imaginative ways to do more with less. Using what nature offers and evolving as it does, Icebreaker makes it possible for customers to select natural alternatives, in turn safeguarding our planet for generations to come.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.