Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Use: Climbing, mountaineering, hill walking, multi-day trekking
- Body: 100% Pertex Quantum 20D Recycled polyamide ripstop
- Lining: 20D Recycled Atmos polyamide ripstop
- 94% Polyester
- 6% Elastane
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Luxe
- PFC-Free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Stretchy, breathable underarm and side panels
- Under helmet, insulated semi-elasticated hood
- Stash pocket with harness attachment loop
- Micro-baffle, stitch through construction
- 2 Inner open ended stash pockets
- Single core hem adjustment
- Covered YKK pocket zips
- Semi-elasticated cuffs
- Articulated sleeves
- YKK centre zip
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 422g
Whether you're prepping for a chilly start or a breezy belay, rely on the Cirrus Flex 2.0 Hoody from Rab to have you covered. Built with recycled fabrics and insulation, whether thrown over a t-shirt for a quick summer boost or used as a midlayer when the weather chills down, the Cirrus Flex 2.0 Hoody delivers highly versatile, dependable all-mountain warmth.
The blown Primaloft Silver Luxe synthetic insulation provides practical warmth in damp and changeable conditions, delivering low-maintenance longevity with clump-free distribution and easy layering under an outer shell. Sheet insulation in the cuff and hood provides reliable low-bulk performance when wet or compressed and Thermic stretch fleece side panels are lofted on the inside and flat on the outside for efficient moisture dispersal and comfortable movement. Get ready to get outside.
- Sleeves: Long Sleeves
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Rab
- Insulation Type: Synthetic
- Ideal For: Climbing
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Insulated
- Fabric: Polyamide
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 422
About the brand
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.