- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Skiing, Snowboarding
- 100% Recycled Polyester
- 2 Layers DryVent fabric
- DWR treatment
- Insulation: Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Internal media pocket with multimedia port
- Snow skirt with gripping rubber band
- Adjustable helmet compatible hood
- 2 Inner strech goggle pockets
- Jacket-to-trouser integration
- Underarm venting zippers
- 1 Zippered chest pockets
- 2 Zippered hand pockets
- Vislon full centre zipper
- Adjustable velcro cuffs
- Inner security pocket
- Stretch powder skirt
- Fully sealed seamsWicking moisture
- Lift pass pocket
- Fast- drying
- Logo brand
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 1.080kg
The Men’s Sickline Jacket from The North Face is basically the definition of an all-mountain jacket that can handle whatever the weather throw at you. The two-layer DryVent shell with non-PFC water repellent will keep you warm and dry without overheating thanks to its breathable waterproof membrane. Perfect for ski outings it features a helmet-compatible hood, grippy powder skirt and jacket-to-trouser integration. There are plenty of pockets to store your stuff: one for your phone, another for your goggles, one for your lift pass and two for your hands. And under arm vents help you let off some steam.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: The North Face
- Technical features: Waterproof
About the brand
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.