The North Face Womens Summit Verbier Futurelight Bib Trousers
All about this product
- Ideal use: Skiing, Snowboarding
- 100% Recycled Polyester
- 100% Recycled Nylon Tricot Backer
- Upper bib: 96% Polyester, 4% Elastane
- Futurelight 3L technology
- DWR finish
- Left thigh pocket with YKK AquaGuard zipper and internal gear loop
- Right thigh pocket with beacon-keeper clip and pouch system
- 2 zipped chest pockets with internal gear loops
- 2 Hand pockets with YKK AquaGuard zipper
- Zipped outseam hem gusset with additional snap adjustments
- StretchVent gaiters with gripper elastic and a boot hook
- Suspender-adjustment system with a spring-loaded
- Hybrid suspender construction mounts to inner tab
- Inner-leg vents withYKK AquaGuard zipper
- Reinforced kickpatches and leg openings
- Stretch-woven upper bib and back panel
- YKK AquaGuard centre front zipper
- Big-mountain performance
- Warm backer
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 817g
The North Face
About this brand
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.