Hoka Womens Rincon 2 Shoes
All about this product
Inspired by the smooth waves of the world-famous Rincon surf spot, the Hoka One One's Women's Rincon 2 Shoe is easily a best-in-class contender. It packs amazing cushioning into an extremely lightweight package for an ultra-soft, effortlessly weightless feel. Virtually disappearing on the foot, the Rincon 2 utilizes a revamped upper, moving from single-layer mesh to refined, engineered mesh.
Fined tuned for specific wear zones, engineered mesh is breathable across the forefoot and secure along the midfoot. Delivering a stripped-back profile, the Rincon 2 provides a speedy boost that’s ready for training sessions or race day. Simply put, it’s fast.
- Ideal use: Road running
- Gait type: Neutral
- Upper: Lightweight, breathable engineered sandwich mesh
- Midsole: Full-compression EVA
- Outsole: Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones with flex grooves
- Cushioning: Signature HOKA cushioning
- Revised early-stage Meta-Rocker allows for a quick acceleration
- Full ground contact designed for smooth and stable ride
- Accentuated heel pull tab for easy entry
- Slim tongue package reduces weight
- Laces lock down the midfoot
- Multidirectional grip
- Heel drop: 5mm
- Weight: 204g
User Reviews (44)
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.