Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Shell: 100% Recycled Polyester,TEXAPORE MINI OTTOMAN 2L technology
- Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester , NANUK 200 technology
- Insulation: 100% Recycled Polyester, MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE technology
- Bluesign certified
- Green Button certified
- Water column rating: 10,000 mm
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- Water resistant zip
- Reflective detailing
- Insulated sleeves
- Fleece lined
- Fixed hood
- Back length: 58cm
- Weight: 475g
The jacket is waterproof and windproof, so the weather won't spoil their fun. The soft fleece lining in the hood and torso will keep them nice and warm. The Snowy Days Jacket is also robust enough to cope with rough and tumble playtime - whether they are climbing trees or sledging on their stomachs.
- Sleeves: Long Sleeves
- Brand: Jack Wolfskin
- Insulation Type: Down
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Insulated
- Fabric: Polyester
- Washing instructions: Machine washable at 30°C
- Ideal For: Everyday Walking
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Gender: Kids
- Weight (g): 475
- Water column (mm): 10000
About the brand
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on. Our products give you mastery of all weathers and the freedom and independence you need to make the outdoors your home. Whatever the outdoors means to you, with JACK WOLFSKIN there are no limits to what you can do. See you outdoors.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.