Montane Womens Tornado Gloves
All about this product
Made for mountain pursuits where protection from the elements is required, the Montane Women's Tornado Glove is an essential piece of kit for high-altitude use. Lightweight and highly versatile, it offers waterproof protection from the Gore-Tex inner layer and warmth from PrimaLoft Gold insulation. The stretch softshell and goat leather outer make it extremely dextrous, comfortable, and multi-purpose. The short, low-profile cuffs with a single-handed adjuster provide a comfortably close fit.
- Use: Hiking, mountaineering, climbing, trekking
- Main: Granite Stretch softshell outer (90.5% nylon, 9.5% elastane)
- Insert: Gore-Tex (100% polytetrafluoroethylene)
- Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft Gold polyester (55% recycled)
- Lining: 100% Brushed microfleece polyester
- Palm: 100% Goat leather
- Low profile single hand adjustable cuff
- Waterproof and windproof protection
- Touch screen compatible
- Extremely versatile
- Roll-top fingertips
- Pre-curved digits
- Weight: 100g
Everyday Walking, Hiking, Mountaineering, Outdoor sports, Rock climbing, Trekking, Winter Climbing, Winter sports
User Reviews (33)
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.