Rab Womens Cirrus Flex Pro Hoody Jacket
All about this product
Lightweight insulated hoody with breathable Thermic fleece side panels, recycled synthetic insulation and recycled Pertex Quantum Pro outer. The Women's Cirrus Flex Pro Hoody Jacket from Rab is built for challenging ascents and offers instant warmth and protection from light rain and snow.
Featuring YKK zipped pockets throughout, the left hand pocket doubles as a stuff sack with a harness attachment loop so when you don't need it you can conveniently store it. Two interior drop-in pockets provide a safe place to store any valuables when you go out and about. The jacket features a helmet compatible insulated semi-elasticated hood and a lightweight single sided rear hem adjustment with anti-snag tether so you are able to customise the fit and keep the weather out.
- Main: 100% Recycled Polyamide.
- Second: 51% Recycled Polyester 39% Polyester 10% Elastane
- Lining: 100% Recycled Polyamide with fluorocarbon-free DWR
- 20D Recycled Pertex Quantum Pro (40gsm) with fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Thermic midweight fleece with brushed backer
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Luxe
- Lightweight single sided rear hem adjustment with anti snag tether
- Packable into left hand side pocket with a harness attachment loop
- Helmet compatible insulated semi-elasticated hood
- Micro-baffle, stitch through construction
- Lightweight YKK VISLON centre front zip
- 2 Internal open stuff pockets
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- Side and underarm panels
- Fleece lined chin guard
- Semi-elasticated cuffs
- Articulated sleeves
- Centre back length: 67cm
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 375g
User Reviews (22)
About this brand
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.