- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Interchangeable Lenses for all weather conditions
- Clear Lenses (Category 0) for clear conditions
- Yellow Lenses (Category 1) for low light
- Dark Smoke Lenses (Category 3) for strong light
- High Optical Clarity
- TR90 Frame
- Impact resistant
- Anti-Scratch Lenses
- Light and Comfortable
- 100% UV Protection–UVA and UVB Protection
- Rubber Nose pads and sleeves for maximum comfort and secure fit
- Wrap around style
- Weight: 26g
The Ronhill Munich Sunglasses are the super cool running glasses inspired by the man himself. They’re named for the 1972 Olympics where Ron Hill had his highest placed finish, coming in 6th in the Marathon, aged 33. These sunglasses are extra protective, they have a wraparound style with UVA and UVB protection, anti-fog, anti-scratch and impact resistant lenses, and rubber nose pads and sleeves. They’re even adaptable to all kinds of weather as they come with interchangeable lenses. The Bright Sun and a nice run are the perfect combination.
- Gender: Unisex
- Outdoor accessories: Sunglasses
- Brand: Ronhill
- Eyewear features: Anti-fog
- Frame shape: Aviator
- Ideal For: Athleisure
About the brand
He started running in the 1950s, discovering running was something he could do on his terms. Running was independence, pure freedom. Running 100 miles a week, you start to realise where the weak spots are. And for Ron, it was the clothes. So, Ronhill made them. Developing new designs, creating innovative textiles, and collaborating with brands like Reebok and Nike.
Today’s Industry standards were Ronhill world firsts. Without the kit, the innovations, and focus on creativity - we’d just be another sports fashion brand. All mouth and no Tracksters.
Truly effective running clothing is what makes us Ronhill. It’s what we do.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.