Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Hiking, Outdoor activities
- Body: DryVent 2L: 100% Recycled polyester
- Lining, sleeves and hood: 100% Recycled polyester
- Durable Water-Repellent Finish (DWR finish)
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent fabrics
- Cinched encased elastic on back waistband for a feminine fit
- Vislon centre front zipper with hook-and-loop flap closure
- Fixed three-piece hood with elasticated rain-guard tunnel
- Secure-zippered hand pockets
- Encased elastic cuffs
- Heat transfer logos
- Fully seamsealed
- Chin zip guard
- Reflective bar
- Curved hem
- ID label
- Fit: Regular
Embrace rainy days and keep the fun going for longer with the Girl's Antora Rain Jacket from The North Face. Waterproof, seam-sealed DryVent technology protects young adventurers from even the heaviest downpours, but it's breathable enough to stop them from getting hot and sweaty too. It features a reflective bar on the sleeves so they can be seen when it starts to get dark. Even better: recycled materials mean this jacket's even better for the environment.
- Gender: Childrens
- Brand: The North Face
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Quickdry
- Fabric: Polyester
- Ideal For: Athleisure
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
About the brand
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.