The North Face Womens Canyonlands Hybrid Gilet
All about this product
Howling wind and chilly temps: not every hike is going to be easy. But if you're wearing this insulating layer vest, you needn't head back early. Made from 100% recycled polyester and stuffed with Heatseeker Eco insulation, the Women's Canyonlands Hybrid Gilet blocks out the cold and locks in the warmth, even when damp. It's great on its own on mild days, or as a layer during colder wintertime wanderings. Stretch fleece side panels add breathability and range of motion.
The Canyonlands Hybrid Gilet features two on-seam, secure-zip hand pockets, an internal locker loop at back of neckline, and elastic-bound armholes for a better fit.
- Ideal use: Hiking, walking
- Shell: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Side panels : 96% Recycled Polyester, 4% Elastane Knit
- Insulation: Heatseeker Eco–70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- DWR finish
- Stretch fleece side panels for added breathability and range of motion
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Internal locker loop at back of neckline
- On-seam, secure-zip hand pockets
- Elastic-bound armholes
- Machine wash at 40°C
- Compressive warmth
- 1 Inner drop pocket
- High collar
- Fit: Slim
The North Face
User Reviews (2)
At least 50% Recycled Synthetics
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.