The North Face Womens Canyonlands Hybrid Jacket
All about this product
Howling wind and chilly temperature: not every hike is going to be easy. But if you're wearing this insulating layer, you won’t need to head back early. Made from 100% recycled polyester and stuffed with Heatseeker Eco insulation for, the Canyonlands Hybrid Jacket blocks out the cold and locks the warmth in, even when damp. It's great on its own on mild days, or as a layer during colder wintertime wanderings.
The quilted Canyonlands Hybrid jacket features stretch fleece side panels and along the sleeves for added breathability and range of motion, and two on-seam, secure-zip hand pockets and an inner drop pocket will hold your essentials while on the move.
- Ideal use: Hiking, walking
- Shell: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Side panels: 96% Recycled Polyester, 4% Elastane Knit
- Insulation: Heatseeker Eco–70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- DWR finish
- Stretch fleece side panels and underarms for added breathability and range of motion
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Internal locker loop at back of neckline
- On-seam, secure-zip hand pockets
- Machine wash at 40°C
- Compressive warmth
- Thumbhole at cuffs
- Inner drop pocket
- Long sleeves
- High collar
- Fit: Regular
The North Face
User Reviews (6)
At least 50% Recycled Synthetics
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.