- FREE Standard UK Delivery on orders over £50. For orders under £50 Standard UK delivery is £4.95.
- Express UK delivery is available on all orders and is £4.95. Orders must be placed before 7pm when selecting delivery for the following day, and before 2pm when ordering on Sundays.
- Please check delivery estimates on product pages and in your basket to ensure the item(s) are available for Express delivery before confirming your order. The service is only available on items stocked in our warehouse, other products will come from our suppliers around Europe and are not eligible for Express delivery.
- You'll be able to select your preferred delivery date when you have added all your items to your basket. If you order multiple items and one or more show different delivery times, it could be because your item needs to be sourced from a store or it could be coming from a supplier's warehouse (this can vary between different colours and sizes of the same item). Please pay attention to the delivery date stated during the checkout process and on your order confirmation email.
- You can receive your item the following day from Monday to Friday, please check the table below particularly if you are placing an order on a Saturday or Sunday.
Monday - Delivery Tuesday
Tuesday - Delivery Wednesday
Wednesday - Delivery Thursday
Thursday - Delivery Friday
Friday - Delivery Saturday
Saturday - Delivery Monday
Sunday - Delivery Monday
How can I find the delivery times?
- Please check individual product pages for stated minimum and maximum delivery times. This can be found under the size menu on product pages, as shown below.
Product page delivery times
- Delivery dates will vary depending on whether the item is in stock at our warehouse.If the item is not stocked in our warehouse, it is likely to be an Online Excluisve item and delivery may take longer.
- Different colours and sizes of the same item can have different delivery times. Please pay attention to the delivery date stated.
- Parcels will be despatched when all items in your order are available. To arrange a split parcel delivery, please contact our customer services team.
Click & Collect
'Click and Collect (from 1 hour)' is available for items held in stock in our stores, for items held in our warehouse this can take up three days. Please check individual product pages for this information. Our stores have varying opening hours, so please check with your local store before making a visit.
Please see our click and collect page for more information.
In-store order, for home delivery
If you are shopping in store and the store does not stock an item you would like to purchase, you can place your order with one of our friendly members of staff. When ordering your item you can arrange to have your parcel delivered to your home, or collect it in store. For further details on delivery, refer to the information above.
Express Delivery is not available for any products purchased in-store.
Post Office® Convenientcollect
With the Post Office® Convenientcollect service, you can pick up your new gear from over 10,500 Post Office locations in the UK. Products that are available for Post Office® Convenientcollect will have the option available to you when you are on the product detail page or in the Checkout online.
The Post Office® Convenientcollect service is FREE for all orders. Simply choose your local collection point and collect once you have received your SMS or email notifying your order is ready for collection. Please check opening times before you visit your local Post Office, and check that there is adequate parking available nearby if your order is oversized. Once you have ordered your items...
- You will receive an SMS and email confirming your order is with your chosen collection point. If you have no mobile number assigned to your account you will only receive an email.
- When you collect your items at your chosen collection point you will need the booking reference number (included on the order confirmation and dispatch emails) as well as a valid photo I.D. (driving license or passport).
Once an order is placed using Convenientcollect, the address or delivery method cannot be amended. If you change your mind, please contact our customer services team to cancel the order. You can then create a new order using your preferred delivery method.
Please note that if you would like only part of your order delivered via Post Office® Convenientcollect and other items to be collected in store or for home delivery, please place two separate orders. Each Post Office has a capacity and will be removed from the website when that capacity is full. Parcels will be held at the Post Office for a maximum of 14 days before being returned to Cotswold Outdoor.
If you still haven't found the information you are looking for, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- For international deliveries, please refer to our International Delivery Table.
- All delivery charges and timings are subject to change without prior notice.
Unfortunately there are certain items which we are unable to deliver to your home or via the Parcelforce Convenientcollect option. We cannot deliver gas, cooker fuels, lighting fluids or any knives or bladed items, as well as large, heavy and bulky items. We have a weight restriction of 30kg and a size restriction of 1.5m in length and girth combined. If you would like to purchase an item online with any of the above restrictions you will need to choose Click & Collect, and collect from your preferred Cotswold Outdoor store. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.